Here's the rundown:
- Track macros. Nope. Well, I did it for 2 days and then stopped. I'm not even sure why I stopped. I didn't eat poorly, so it's not that I was feeling bad about what I ate. I just got very resentful about doing it.
- Get out of my head. Still there. Still in my head. I meditated more this week and did feel better overall. But my overall anxiety is still in residency and I think it contributed to me getting sick this week. I am anxious about money, work, upcoming trips, wrinkles, you name it and I am probably stressing about it.
- Publish three blog posts. Another nope. I had no idea what to write about. I feel like I used to be more interesting. Or that all the things I want to say have been said by people far funnier and more eloquent than I. Oh, did I mention I am still in my head? Because yeah.
This week, I am setting MUCH smaller goals. Like itsy bitsy teeny tiny ones. And let's see if I can't crush my little ant goals. My wishes for this week are:
So that's what my week is focused on. What about you? What are the things you are conquering this week?
- Do not spend money on lunch. I spend a lot of money on eating out and the biggest culprit is lunch. And the kicker is that I usually wind up getting a sandwich (THAT I COULD MAKE AT HOME) from the commissary. I am not even going to a nice restaurant. This week, I am not spending any money on lunch. I am either bringing a lunch, going to a catered meeting or using a Jedi mind trick to get someone to pick up the tab. Let's see, I was home sick yesterday (homemade soup) and had a catered lunch meeting today. So far, so good...
- Make an eyebrow appointment. These babies are look like fat caterpillars and it's time to do something about them. I am going to a new person this time and I am a little scared. I'm very wary about people doing my eyebrows so I have been dreading making the appointment. But this morning I noticed that my eyebrow hairs are almost on my eyelid and I can't have that. Making the appointment STAT.
- Publish two blog posts. I am not letting this wish beat me. I have a kid-free weekend this week so I am determined to dust off some draft posts, finish and post them. Anxiety, be damned!