1. Kate from The Small Things always has the best tutorials. This adorable braid bun makes me wish I hadn't cut my hair. And also that I could properly braid my own hair.
2. I can always count on Curbly for great ideas and this one? GENIUS. Instead of wasting money on those gift tag stickers, use iron-on sheets and customize the ribbon on each gift. I believe that the outside of the present is just as important as the inside and I love to do something special. Since I have a ton of iron-on sheets leftover from my bowling shirt project, I'm going to use this as my "something special" this year.
3. Centsational Girl is one of my favorite bloggers because she always has a ton of great home ideas. This week she did a round-up of 20 great children's books. I am a sucker for children's books and I can't wait to check out all of her pics. An assortment of these would make a great Christmas present.
4. In the next two months, my family celebrates five birthdays. That is, of course, in addition to Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's. Needless to say, we do a lot of celebrating. This entertaining supplies closet from Atypical Type A makes me swoon. Imagine having all your party supplies in one place. And organized! This is so inspiring, it makes me want to carve out some space in my hall closet.
5. My obsession this week has been Marcel the Shell. He is adorable and hilarious and I must have watched this video at least eight times. My favorite quote: "Know why I smile all the time? Cuz it's worth it." Amen, Marcel. Amen.